Considerations Changing Organization Cultures
Definition: Considerations Changing Organization Cultures is a change management model by Trice and Beyer ('93) describing 8 things to keep in mind when attempting to change an organizational culture:
1. Capitalize on propitious moments
2. Combine caution with optimism
3. Understand resistance to change
4. Change many elements, but maintain some continuity
5. Recognize the importance of implementation
6. Select, modify, and create appropriate cultural forms (Levels of Culture)
7. Modify socialization tactics (i.e. at the moment of hiring)
8. Find and cultivate innovative leadership
See also Kotter's Change Approaches.
More on organization culture: Culture Types, Dimensions of Culture, Employee Ownership, Esprit de Corps, Eupsychian Management, more...
You may also like:
Full-time MBA, Executive MBA, Executive Education, Online MBA.
MBA Brief offers concise, yet precise definitions of concepts, methods and models as taught in a study Master of Business Administration.
We like to keep things short, and provide links to learn more about your subject.
© 2023 MBA Brief - Last updated: 24-9-2023 - Privacy | Terms