Definition: Leadership Styles is a management framework by Goleman, describing 6 possible ways to lead based on the way resonance (a sense of shared feeling) is created with the followers.
His 6 styles of leadership and their resonance type are:
1. Visionary Leadership (shared dreams)
2. Coaching Leadership (connects follower needs with organizational purpose)
3. Affiliative Leadership (creates harmony, connects people)
4. Democratic, Participative Leadership (participation)
5. Pacesetting Leadership (numbers driven, achievement)
6. Commanding Leadership (crisis, clear direction)
More on leadership styles: Accountable Leadership, Agile Leadership, Authentic Leadership, Charismatic Leadership, Level 5 Leadership, more...
You may also like:
Full-time MBA, Executive MBA, Executive Education, Online MBA.
MBA Brief offers concise, yet precise definitions of concepts, methods and models as taught in a study Master of Business Administration.
We like to keep things short, and provide links to learn more about your subject.
© 2023 MBA Brief - Last updated: 2-10-2023 - Privacy | Terms