8 Accelerators For Strategic Change
Definition: the 8 Accelerators For Strategic Change is a revised, 2014 version by Kotter of his earlier 8 Change Phases (1995). The new change accelerators are:
1. Create a sense of urgency around a single big opportunity.
2. Build and maintain a guiding coalition.
3. Formulate a strategic vision and develop change initiatives.
4. Communicate the vision and the strategy to create buy-in and attract a growing volunteer army.
5. Accelerate movement toward the vision and the opportunity by ensuring that the network removes barriers.
6. Celebrate visible, significant short-term wins.
7. Never let up. Keep learning.
8. Institutionalize strategic changes in the culture.
More on change management: Bottom-up Approach, Butterfly Effect, Change Approaches, Change Dimensions, Change Equation, more...
You may also like:
Full-time MBA, Executive MBA, Executive Education, Online MBA.
MBA Brief offers concise, yet precise definitions of concepts, methods and models as taught in a study Master of Business Administration.
We like to keep things short, and provide links to learn more about your subject.
© 2023 MBA Brief - Last updated: 30-11-2023 - Privacy | Terms