8 Accelerators For Strategic Change
Definition: the 8 Accelerators For Strategic Change is a revised, 2014 version by Kotter of his earlier 8 Change Phases (1995). The new change accelerators are:
1. Create a sense of urgency around a single big opportunity.
2. Build and maintain a guiding coalition.
3. Formulate a strategic vision and develop change initiatives.
4. Communicate the vision and the strategy to create buy-in and attract a growing volunteer army.
5. Accelerate movement toward the vision and the opportunity by ensuring that the network removes barriers.
6. Celebrate visible, significant short-term wins.
7. Never let up. Keep learning.
8. Institutionalize strategic changes in the culture.
MBA Brief offers brief, yet very accurate definitions of MBA concepts, frameworks, methods and models. We keep it short and provide some links in case you'd like to learn more around a subject.
© 2021 MBA Brief - Last updated: 23-1-2021 - Privacy | Terms