Definition: 5W2H Analysis is a problem definition technique which works by asking 7 questions about a defect or any other problem:
- What: create adequate precise descripion.
- Who: individuals associated with the problem?
- When: at what moment, frequency?
- Where: location(s) of the problem?
- Why: already known explanations contributing to the problem?
- How: mode, situation, procedure of the the problem?
- How many: extent of problem, statistics?
Used in 8 Disciplines, Total Quality Management, Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis.
More on problem analysis: 8 Disciplines, 80-20 Rule, Affinity Diagram, Alternative Hypothesis, CATWOE, more...
You may also like:
Full-time MBA, Executive MBA, Executive Education, Online MBA.
MBA Brief offers concise, yet precise definitions of concepts, methods and models as taught in a study Master of Business Administration.
We like to keep things short, and provide links to learn more about your subject.
© 2023 MBA Brief - Last updated: 26-9-2023 - Privacy | Terms