Definition: 5W2H Analysis is a problem definition technique which works by asking 7 questions about a defect or any other problem:
- What: create adequate precise descripion.
- Who: individuals associated with the problem?
- When: at what moment, frequency?
- Where: location(s) of the problem?
- Why: already known explanations contributing to the problem?
- How: mode, situation, procedure of the the problem?
- How many: extent of problem, statistics?
Used in 8 Disciplines, Total Quality Management, Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis.
MBA Brief offers accurate and concise definitions of MBA concepts, frameworks, methods and models.
We love to keep things really short, but provide links to learn more about your subject and to similar concepts.
© 2021 MBA Brief - Last updated: 3-8-2021 - Privacy | Terms