Ivy Lee Method
Definition: the Ivy Lee Method is an early time management tool named after its inventor, productivity consultant Ivy Ledbetter Lee.
Lee recommends to apply the following process:
1. At the end of each day, write down the 5 or 6 most important things (not more) that you have to accomplish tomorrow.
2. Prioritize each of them in terms of their true importance.
3. On the next day, concentrate only on the first task. Work until the first task is done before moving on to the 2nd one.
4. Do the same for other items on the list. At the end of the day, if you still have any unfinished item, move them to a new list for the following day.
5. Repeat this process everyday.
MBA Brief offers brief, yet very accurate definitions of MBA concepts, frameworks, methods and models. We keep it short and provide some links in case you'd like to learn more around a subject.
© 2020 MBA Brief - Last updated: 24-10-2020 - Privacy | Terms