Getting Things Done
Definition: Getting Things Done is a time management method coined by David Allen.
It involves a 5-step process:
1. CAPTURE: Capturing what David Allen calls the "open loops" is the first and foremost important step in GTD Method. By "open loop" he meant anything that is spinning around your head for sometime and needs something to be done from your part in order to close the loop.
2. CLARIFY: clarify the meaning of each item based on:
- Whether the items are actionable or not?
- If actionable, what's the next action? Who's responsible for the action?
- Can it be completed within 2 minutes or not?
MBA Brief offers brief, yet very accurate definitions of MBA concepts, frameworks, methods and models. We keep it short and provide some links in case you'd like to learn more around a subject.
© 2020 MBA Brief - Last updated: 29-9-2020 - Privacy | Terms