Definition: the Cynefin Framework is a decision making model distinguishing 5 contexts, each requiring its own style:
- Simple (Clear causes and effect): Ensure proper processes are in place, delegate.
- Complicated (Cause and effect relationships discoverable, but not apparent to everyone): Involve (teams of) experts, analyze.
- Complex (Emergence, Flux): Create experiments, wait for patterns to emerge.
- Chaotic (Turbulence, Crisis): Take immediate action, communicate clear and directly
- Disorder (None of the other 4 prevailing): Break down into the other 4 realms.
© 2019 MBA Brief - Last updated: 20-10-2019 - Privacy | Terms