Definition: 5W2H Analysis is a problem definition technique which works by asking 7 questions about a defect or any other problem:
- What: create adequate precise descripion.
- Who: individuals associated with the problem?
- When: at what moment, frequency?
- Where: location(s) of the problem?
- Why: already known explanations contributing to the problem?
- How: mode, situation, procedure of the the problem?
- How many: extent of problem, statistics?
Used in 8 Disciplines, Total Quality Management, Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis.
© 2018 MBA Brief - Last updated: 19-7-2018 - Privacy | Terms